What is permanent makeup, how it is done
Every woman is faced with the fact that it takes a lot of time, effort, and money to spend on makeup. It is especially offensive when the makeup is applied, but after a couple of hours appears its disadvantages: the mascara began to flow, the eyeliner was smeared, the lipstick was wiped off. A comfortable visit to the pool or gym is not at all. The morning work on the imposition of makeup becomes in vain if it started to rain, so you have to take up the cosmetic bag again. To avoid such situations you can use permanent makeup, tattoo, powder tattoo, nanapraining, 3D tattoo. All of these names denote the same procedure. There are several techniques for performing tattoo:
- The wax method is most often used for eyebrow correction. It involves drawing, due to which the desired shape, thickness, bend is given to the eyebrows.
- The method of powdery shading provides for the addition of skin tone. It is used for minor correction of facial features. Powder coating, also called this type of tattoo, does not cause pronounced pain. After the procedure, the corrected eyebrows, lips, eyelids have a natural look.
Qualitatively executed permanent makeup to remain unchanged for up to 3 years on non-oily skin. And for this period the girl can forget about the daily “drawing” of the lips, eyebrows, eyelids, facial contours with the usual means of decorative cosmetics. Tattooing allows you to:
- change the shape, color, thickness of eyebrows,
- correct the contour of the lips, make their color more vivid,
- emphasize the shape of the eyes with the eyeliner;
- retouch (mask) any defects in appearance.
Features of the procedure
Permanent tattoo technology is similar to tattooing. And the difference is in the use of softer pigments, which are injected under the skin to a small depth of 0.1-0.5 mm, depending on the technology. The masters of the Fusion salon own the technique of applying traditional make-up, so they are well aware of how to correct the appearance, hide the flaws, emphasize the advantages. You can find out how much the procedure will cost by phone. The approximate price is noted in the price list.
Care and correction of tattoo
Care and correction of tattoo In order to keep eyebrows, lips, eyelids after tattoo permanent, it is necessary to periodically make its correction. This is due to the fact that for the procedure of permanent makeupare used medium-resistance plant-based pigments. Natural dye later lightens. And in order to increase the time of permanent tattoo, it is important to follow the rules of caring for it. For example, immediately after the procedure it is important to fix the effect, therefore it is not recommended:
- pick and touch the place of impact,
- go to the bath, sauna,
- use alcohol-based face care solutions.
It is important to follow the recommendations of themaster, apply the recommended means to care for the impact zone.