Laser tattoo removal in Kiev
If you want to remove the tattoo, we are pleased to suggest a method of the laser removal of an undesired image on body. Do you have a tattoo that you feel shy about? If the tattoo:
- stop to be a decoration
- disturb you in everyday life, for example, does not allow wearing open clothes,
- It was made a long time ago and today does not match your inner feelings, we will help you to get rid of it.
Very often, visitors come to us for the service "laser tattoo removal" after the unsuccessful work of a tattoo master in another salon. Unfortunately, not all professionals working in the capital market, have the appropriate level of training to perform a high-quality tattoo. In some cases, they make mistakes, and people get absolutely not the result that they planned to get. In this case, most of them become customers of our salon. But they do not come for the tattoo, they come for its removal. Important: Trust the tattoo master to do the work. In this case, you do not need tattoo removal. But if you have already used the services of a layman, then we will remove the ugly tattoo:
- with a minimum of side effects,
- high level of safety
- without cuts, use of acid, other aggressive chemical reagents,
- without the need to spend the whole day on the session, as the great experience of our masters allows you to carry out manipulations neatly and quickly.
There is no laser tattoo removal in the Fusion salon for people with contraindications:
- chronic blood disorders,
- for skin diseases (psoriasis, lupus, eczema, versicolor),
- tumor ailments.
If there is a fresh tan on the skin where it is supposed to be exposed, the master will not undertake to remove the tattoo with a laser either, as the risk of injury to the dermis increases.
Preparing for the session
Before the procedure, a specialist examines the area of skin on which the tattoo is made, determines such nuances as:
- the depth of the pigment,
- skin type,
- the absence or presence of inflammatory rash (is a contraindication).
At the request of the client, we are ready to take a photo of the tattoo so that you can compare the results before and after laser removal.
How is the removal of the tattoo works
Laser tattoo removal technology is suitable for all people with any skin type. This is due to the ability to adjust the wavelength and pulse frequency for each visitor.
The principle of laser tattoo removal is the destructive effect of the wave on the granules of the dye deep in the skin. It is noteworthy that the skin itself is not damaged. Before starting work, the master checks the reaction of the skin to select the most effective power of the laser equipment. The laser generates short pulses, splitting paint particles in the skin into microparticles, which are then removed by the lymph. The impact is only on the topmost layer of pigment, so several sessions are required to completely remove the tattoo. But after the first procedure, the drawing becomes much lighter.
The master applies ice to the skin as reddening is observed at the site of laser exposure . Next, applied a layer of panthenol . Generally, healing proceeds without complications. In some cases, after the procedure, the tattoo is covered with a crust. It can not be removed. After 5-7 days, it will get off. During the rehabilitation period after tattoo removal:
- it is necessary to treat the tattoo three times a day during the week with means that the master will recommend,
- it is necessary to protect the skin from exposure of sunlight
- it is no allowed to scratch the place of impact,
- You can not visit the sauna or bath up to 10 days.
After 3-4 weeks you can repeat the session. This time is enough for the pigment to decompose and leave.
The number of necessary sessions to obtain the most effective result depends on the following factors:
- skin type and color,
- type of tattoo, its age,
- ink quality, the depth of their penetration into the skin,
- power of laser equipment,
- specialist's skill.
If you are looking for a salon where tattoo mixing is guaranteed in one procedure, then we assure responsibly that there are no such workshops! To completely remove a tattoo, you will need 4-10 sessions with a break of a month.